Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Next Maryland Monster

Take him, then have him mounted with the tongue hanging out.
grin.gif

Wouldn't you rather have him with a normal looking right side? Just my opinion, but I would. Let him walk this year, and I bet next year his right side will look just like the left. You will be happy you did!

He may never have both sides normal. In the case of a hip injury he will more than likely always have one side messed up.

On the other hand, it would be nice to pick up those sheds.
evil.gif

I would be highly skeptical that this buck would ever grow anything normal on the right side. I would shoot him for sure.

Well guys, heres the scoop. I'm a pro staffer for Extreme Outdoors and our team out here in Maryland have a few very good hunting properties and and cameras running on most of them. We have pics. of well over 20 different deer in the 120's and above. This deer being the biggest.........SO FAR. This deer is actually living on one of the other Maryland pro staffers properties so I will not be the LUCKY DOG that gets to harvest him, but I should be the videographer that day. And what a hell of a day thats gonna be, I cant wait. <font color="blue"> If any one would like to support us and buy some videos that would be AWESOME. You can reach me @ 443-244-7156 and I will have them sent right out. </font>

5067gamecam8_24_3_1_.jpg

Another pic with a different camera. We are trying out the new Moultrie Cameras and they seem to be............OK. They are just one of our sponsors.

[ QUOTE ]
I will not be the LUCKY DOG that gets to harvest him, but I should be the videographer that day. And what a hell of a day thats gonna be

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't let that tongue hanging out fool ya, He may be smarter than you think.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Don't let that tongue hanging out fool ya, He may be smarter than you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I'd give him a pass based on sympathy. Heck of a deer there, unique is as good as XXXL in my book.

looks like he needs to be put down
blush.gif

Allthough he's an awesome buck,something's not right.

brick[1].gif

It's a good thing his left side isn't any bigger. He's about reached his limit on being able to get his nose to the ground and feed.
shocked.gif

With all the pics. I have of this deer it appears as if the injury is on the face/lower jaw. He has about a 3 inch over bite.

Hit by a car maybe?????????

5067DSC06913_edited.JPG

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't the Louvsten buck have a "bad" side one year?

[/ QUOTE ]

True, I beleive the year before he harvested the deer. But with this deer I dont think he will change. Well, he will change but I dont think he will ever become a typical framed deer.

Top Bottom