Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The "Offical" Cubs post season thread

We'll have to make a bet for next year if the Cubs and Cards meet in a playoff. Cards win I'll kiss your goat (goat body part of my choosing) Cubs win, payoff to be determined. I'll take suggestions form the Cubs faithful on what may be as equally disgusting as kissing a goat.

Well bonker here's your prize. His name is Pee Willy. And no you won't find me in Chicago for nothing. I would rather kiss the goat myself than go to that piehole city.
picture.php

Well bonker here's your prize. His name is Pee Willy. And no you won't find me in Chicago for nothing. I would rather kiss the goat myself than go to that piehole city.

We have a year to work on the bet. Somebody smarter than me, which is pretty much everybody, could calculate the possibilities of a Cubs/Cards playoff again next year.

I forgot to mention, Pee Willey looks pretty rancid.

Last edited:
Ahhhhh crap. First time in several weekends that I didn't get to experience the "trifecta" of Hawks, Packers and Cubs win. Packers and Hawks are off next weekend so I guess next weekends trifecta is out too.

Now it's back to Wrigley. Good thing it's a 7 game series. Hopefully the Cubs will only have to win one of the two games when they go back to NY.

Not to step on anybody's faith but I believe the rain in the late innings of tonight's game at Wrigley was actually God crying because the Cubs were losing.

I think I'll call my doc and get a prescription for an antidepressant.

Somebody better light a fire under their butts. They're playing nervous and tight this series, completely opposite of what they have been doing all year

well - the last team that came from a 3-0 deficit was a Theo run boston team- so....:)

all reality- that doesn't happen. I will still hold out hope for the cubbies- but for baseball- I really hope they can at least extend this series and keep the TV games going!

GO CUBS GO!!!!

I think the Cubs thought that they won the World Series after they beat the Cardinals. I enjoy seeing this! Go Mets,

Go Cardinals!!

I agree bucknduck, I thought it was a little too much celebration. I would have rather seen the we aren't done yet celebration.

Bonker - you better start woofing down ice cream sammiches. Down 0-6 in an elimination game does not look good....

Bonker - you better start woofing down ice cream sammiches. Down 0-6 in an elimination game does not look good....

I'm kinda glad I got hung up at work late so I didn't have to see the first three innings. Usually I get up dates on my phone or listen on the truck radio on the way home. Phone died on the walk to my motorcycle.

I'm trying to make up for lost ice cream sammich eating time but the brain freeze, just like this game, is killing me.

The fat lady isn't singing but I can hear her clearing her throat.

Well, I haven't chimed in on this thread before, thinking that maybe my silence would get the Cubs to the World Series. Guess not. Maybe I should cave and let my wife get a goat before next year. She's always wanted one, and maybe it would bring them luck. Maybe all Cubs fans need to adopt a goat?

Still a great year - ahead of schedule - and I was able to watch meaningful games in October- MEANINGFUL October games! It was a crazy deal:) Future certainly looks bright and I definitely enjoyed 2015 season!

Top Bottom