Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Verdict is in

SaskGuy

Sony Homebrew by a landslide over moultrie IR. I wish I had used the $200 to put towards another sony. Set both cams up in a point of conifers last Sunday, swapped cards out today. Both camera had deer but the ones worth sharing are all from the sony. Flash may scare deer, I could care less. I'm not hunting them right here anyways. Why does the sony win??? Nightime or shoulders of the day photos. I like the color. The color of the trees, the color of the deer's coat, the frost on the chocolate colored antlers. May sound crazy but it's fun getting a picture that you'd proudly show to anyone, hunters and non hunters alike.

Looks like a decent buck on his feet during the day, sun colored sky kind of made his antlers hard to see but the tips of the 2's and 3's look aways up to me and he's getting a pot belly.
hgfds_004.jpg

His territory has expanded...alot.
hgfds_108.jpg

I actually saw this buck on Wed...wish I'd have had a better angle on the scrape, split g2 and both g1's split along with some more junk, again, a very mature deer.
hgfds_106.jpg

Double D...first photos in over a month.......he's now almost 2 miles away from where he last showed up.
hgfds_031.jpg

I love pulling the card in the vman homebrew, pics are always beautiful. If you know anyone who's got one that they'd be willing to swap for a new I40 or an 85" whitetail shed, steer them my way.

hoofline.gif

hgfds_031.jpg

Man that is a nice deer! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>>Details Here!<<<<< Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Sask looks like a little bleed through on the flash in the right corner. Might be as simple as using a black drymark on the edge of the glass between the flash and shutter. Very nice pics!

Saskguy you amaze me with every post. I absolutly drool everytime. If I knew I had deer of that caliber running around I would probably go insane; they'd have to hall me off to a funny farm.

Awesome photos.

Dean

Top Bottom