Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The World Is Ending

I'm a fully licensed jackalope outfitter, but not a realtor. Does that count? And I'll even give you the "black and gold NR" discount: only charge you double and only put one red/gold sticker on your truck!!

While in Arizona (near Tortilla Flats) I saw 3 nonresidents lurking up on the foot hills, they ran over the hill when they saw (us) humans!

While in Arizona (near Tortilla Flats) I saw 3 nonresidents lurking up on the foot hills, they ran over the hill when they saw (us) humans!

Tortila Flats is kind of like the Roswell, NM of Arizona. I don't think NRs could really cause any more craziness or damage there!

I saw a fish on my depthfinder last night, he didn't bite but he swam by, hope he doesn't get caught by a nonresident:D

Good! There's at least one left. I will be up there trying to snag it while you are down here working on your food plots so you can sit over them in a couple years! :)

My world did end... I had to shave, I now think about work- focusing on it, I got a hair cut, I don't have fish fries and ice cream every night sitting with bros and friends. This is the end of the world for me til next oct. ;)

Good! There's at least one left. I will be up there trying to snag it while you are down here working on your food plots so you can sit over them in a couple years! :)

ha ha...

You are supposed to use bait, not snag!!!:D

It probably was a bullhead

I'm a fully licensed jackalope outfitter, but not a realtor. Does that count? And I'll even give you the "black and gold NR" discount: only charge you double and only put one red/gold sticker on your truck!!
So you're to blame for lack of QJM around the surrounding area i hunt? The leased farms have been over hunted and I didn't even see a good quality jackalope this whole season. My lettuce and carrot food plots just went to waste this year and nothing on my trailcams. Sometimes I don't even know why I practice QJM if no one else will?

Quality Jackalope Management

Waste of time, you can pass up one jack he'll be dead on the neighboring property, you can plant all the carrots you want, as long as you have a trigger happy neighbor forget about it!!

So you're to blame for lack of QJM around the surrounding area i hunt? The leased farms have been over hunted and I didn't even see a good quality jackalope this whole season. My lettuce and carrot food plots just went to waste this year and nothing on my trailcams. Sometimes I don't even know why I practice QJM if no one else will?

Proving my original point, right there! NRs coming down here, leasing up OUR land and then complaining because you don't like the way us residents manager OUR wildlife! Typical...

For the 1st time ever, I'm considering doing some HIGH FENCE Jackelope hunting. I know some folks are not fans but with the pressure, outfitting, pimping the resource and killing all the young Jackelopes out of greed - it's led me to make some tough decisions.... High fence, high dollar Jackelope hunting. It's big enough though that you really seem to be hunting wild Jackelopes. They are so wild in fact, 2 close friends were killed by a mad pack of these Jackelopes, it was a closed casket funeral as they were torn apart so badly.

I'm your man, Skip! I'll hook you up. I've got a great spot right next to a NRLO that has a beautiful lettuce and carrot food plot. Our high fences have hidden one-way sing gates next to our food plots. Book soon, though. I hear those Trophy Pursuit boys are about to run it all amuk!

Jacks

forum
picture.php
forum
I had this guy coming out of snag every night, finally ending up shot by my neighbor with a Daisy at 25 yards, guy was baiting celery and I couldn't compete

Last edited:
I heard from my best friends brothers wife that her cousin shot new state jack record the last day of muzzy season. She is going to send me the face book pics but his computer is down right now. I hear it will green score over 70 inches...

I had this guy coming out of snag every night, finally ending up shot by my neighbor with a Daisy at 25 yards, guy was baiting celery and I couldn't compete

I was hunting one like that all fall but couldn't close the deal on him. I heard a NR shot him on the next farm over during the gun season. No pictures have surfaced yet. I guess the guy is trying to keep it very quiet. I think his last name is Fudd.

I was hunting one like that all fall but couldn't close the deal on him. I heard a NR shot him on the next farm over during the gun season. No pictures have surfaced yet. I guess the guy is trying to keep it very quiet. I think his last name is Fudd.

4 year old?

I had mine on camera since he was just a bunny

Anyone watch the latest episode of 'The Celery' with Leonard and Tiff Lacoskie? It was incredible. They were hunting over a 100 acre carrot/lettuce plot and there had to have been 8-10 pope and young jacks and even a few Booner jacks....Leonard killed the bigger one of the two. I heard that Iowa has Booner jacks in every brush pile. I can't wait to hunt there so I can kill a Booner jack. Next weeks episode is gonna be unreal....Oprah and Martha Stewart will be hunting with them with governor tags that the state sells to celebs! Rumor has it that Oprah kills a giant jack and calls Obama to let him know.

Top Bottom