Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Then and Now

Shovelbuck

I've been going through some old negatives and converting them to digital format and came across this old turkey harvest photo from around 1981. Still using a muzzleloader and wishing I still had the gun in the older photo. I would also like to have my hair back!!!!:D
THEN......
DSC000022.jpg

NOW.....
rework.jpg

Let's see 1981 I would have been a long haired 21 year old. Great post Jay....

I think I was out of diapers by then, 3 years old, about the size of that turkey. Wow- these years fly by, good memories and thanks for posting!

Great pics, Jay! I gotta say, though, I like the "Now" Jay more than the "Then" Jay. "Then" Jay looks scary as hell! "Now" Jay has a nice smile! :D

I was hunting HARD in 1981, but rarely thought of capturing it on film. It was a different era back then.

Glad to see you have archived the memories, Jay. :way:

Awesome pics! Thanks for posting them. I always like lookin at old photos. I think we should start post for pics 20yrs and older only. Doesn't have to be you could be your parents, uncles, grandparents...
anyway, thanks for sharing Jay

That is neat Jay! I was a ten year old running around with my H&R 410 shooting anything that moved! :D

Spring of 81.... ahh yes, remember it like it was yesterday

I would have been 2-3 mo's old :D Good stuff Jay.

Awesome pictures! I wasnt born way back then... in fact, I think my first time in the woods would have been... 96ish.. the ripe old age of 12

Man dedgeez, you are a pup! I was drinking beer for ten years before you were born. I'm surprised you're haired over already!

Man dedgeez, you are a pup! I was drinking beer for ten years before you were born. I'm surprised you're haired over already!

Yeah, you're pretty old. Surprised you can even get out of the recliner to go and hunt anymore. Now I know why you name things the way you do, example that deer you named Rock Hudson and the the food plot you call the "geriatric field" :grin:

I'm surprised you stay warm with that recent onset of osteoporosis and all the medicinal weed they give you for your glaucoma :drink2:

Oh well, keep on keepin on. I hope I get around half as well as you when I'm 90 ;)

Top Bottom