Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Think about this

I measured a whitetail yesterday that net scored 220 and change Non Typ. It has a total of 12 points, 2 of which are N/T.

Sorry not at liberty to show pics.

AGS

Congrats to you
confused.gif

How could you do this to us, you should be kicked off the site for something like that and not showing pics
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Loren, Loren , Loren....what are we going to do with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to kick him in the nutz when I see him at the classic, that'll teach him to be a tease.

Ok Now that was totally unfair and below the belt.200" 5x5,I would love to look at that even if it wasn't mine but it would be awesome if it was mine.

I think this is going to get ugly real quick if we dont get pics.

Muddy since you know him please point him out and I will get the side that you dont kick
grin.gif

Loren, Would that happen to be the one that was shot on the back side of my place. I guess I was the only one who never go a chance to see him up close. . He was supposed to be a hog.

there should be rules about this...
nono.gif

but i guess anticipation makes reality sweeter....
grin.gif

Sounds like a GIANT buck! I would sure love to see a giant of such caliber! I measured a net 181 and change nontypical yesterday. It had 18 points and 8 non typical points. I love thinking like this.
grin.gif

Kaare, that buck is unbelievable! How many world record typicals would there be out there if they hadn't have grown a couple of non typical antlers? Or if they didn't grow as a same base? Or if they didn't break something off? What ifs are amazing!

Top Bottom