Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Think my girlfriend looks like Brittany Spears?

This is my old lady at a photo shoot last spring,.... She always gets the " you look like Brittany thing", what do you think?? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

I let her wear this just the one time, hope it's OK for the site /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

IMG_0003-7.jpg

her lower body looks cooked? How come her arms are white?

Re: Think my girlfriend looks like Brittany Spears

Ok JODY, you totaly dubble lunged me there... My thread is slowly turning into shambles!! DAMN IT! :D........ I was just about to invite you on a trophy shed hunt to /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

I think you should invite Britney on a shed hunt...maybe a little outdoors (and shed hunting, the greatest thing in the world!!) would would get her life back on track!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Yea she sure does look a lot like Spears....

i thought this kinda resembled you though.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Just gotta think of it with an afro.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

largeredtoolbo.jpg

Judging by this post I think Somebodys bored and is waiting for the snow to melt to look for some bone. I may be wrong though

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

IMG_0003-7.jpg

</div></div>
3times.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wegner36</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea she sure does look a lot like Spears....

i thought this kinda resembled you though.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Just gotta think of it with an afro.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

largeredtoolbo.jpg
</div></div>

Nice...

Its brittney b*t$h. Thats brittney, quit lyin.

Brittany Face, Heather Locklear Hair.

Now show us a pic of you standing next to her /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

OUCH!!! really that's too bad for you 250, we all know what she turned into.

Suppose you got the kids, your boat and the house...she just wanted the trailer (camper). /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This is a deer hunting site, not myspace. </div></div>

Absolutely.

That's not your girlfriend because your girlfiend isn't shaved. (At least she wasn't last night).

Top Bottom