Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Think my girlfriend looks like Brittany Spears?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aim-n-High</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She thinks im with her because of her looks. But im good at looking past her face. Its what lies beneath that motivates my love /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif. </div></div> Yea but most women look good from the OUTSIDE and not so good from underneath dude so I don't think I want to see her underneath. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Hmmmmm ill argue that one. Ive been with some nasties who were pretty good underneath. LOL just kidding......i think? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I bet you carry a brown bag for their head in your wallet don't ya? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Re: Think my girlfriend looks like Brittany Spears

If this was my first thread I read on this website, I might think that "Iowa White Tail.com" might refer to hot white women /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

typ250,
if i had posted that, id been cut off for days!,i dont know what to think of you man!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Happiness is a large rack

Top Bottom