Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

third season bird

msalow

This is a picture of a friend our turkey chapter took huntng third season. We do this hunt evry year for handicapped hunters this is our fourth year doing this. Mike has hunted with us every year and this is his second bird in four years.

We set up the double bull the night before just to make things easier in the dark morning. arrived at the meeting point at 4:15 AM got to the farm about 4:45 AM. Got things set up and all in the blind by 5:30 AM. Had some birds come into the bean field from behind the blind and heard the guys talking and skirted out around them they didn't see them until they were out of range. A few min. later three jakes walked in the field from the same area this time they were watching they got to about 25 yrds and Mike couldn't hold out any longer and took the closest one.

This is what turkey hunting is supposed to be like I mean Mike was so proud of his bird and I can't describe to you how it makes you feel to know that you had a hand in this experience. I only scouted the birds and helped set the blind but my chest was swelling with pride for Mike I don't think anyone could have been prouder. I was watching from the road with binos. he took his "gobbler" at 6:05 AM.

I might need some help with the pics again as my picture posting abailities are not too good.
beerchug.gif

I guess I will have to send the pictures to someone to post for me Help!!!

Nope that is My bird from first season.
I have sent the pictures and hopefully they will be posted soon.
Mike

Top Bottom