Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This might get tough

TeenageHunter said:
Shot a Doe tonight with my Bow. It's fricking hot our there! I sweat like a pig out there ;) nothing stopping the Deer though got a 10 yard shot on a Doe, but what sucks is the meats prob going to be bad by 3pm tomorrow. Hope it only went 100 yards. It was a good shot as I could tell. Saw 8 Deer total.

You didn't look for it?

arrow flinger

Shot a Doe tonight with my Bow. It's fricking hot our there! I sweat like a pig out there ;) nothing stopping the Deer though got a 10 yard shot on a Doe, but what sucks is the meats prob going to be bad by 3pm tomorrow. Hope it only went 100 yards. It was a good shot as I could tell. Saw 8 Deer total.

i saw 8 deer yesterday afternoon, missed a doe at 40 yds :(

I HATE sweating in the stand.... I typically won't hunt much before the third week of Oct. I get ahead on work so I can take as much time in November off... whatever you do, don't miss the final three days of October, thats when the magic begins....

If you made a good shot then grab a light and go get her....There is no way the meat will be good by tomarrow. I personally will not process a deer that lays overnight with the guts in it. Go get her

A deer is alright overnight if it is down near freezing overnight. Mild nights bacteria will start. Even if it is cold, first thing at dawn is a must. One reason I don't care for evening shots..

Top Bottom