Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This one might have to do

hornhntr

Like alot of bucks that I have been following over the years, some of them just disappear never to be seen again and others just reappear at certain times of the year. The buck I am trying to find is nowhere to be found, even though for the last 2 years he was easily seen over the summer feeding in the beans and alfalfa. I know he made it through the winter as I have both of his sheds but if he never shows up again I might have a whack at this buck.
picture.php

There is nothing wrong with that buck. he is a stud. Howmuch bigger is the one youre looking for. and what you think is on that deers body. akmost looks like a hole from previous

I think he is 6.5 years old, as he hasn't grown much in the last 2 years until this year but his body has always been huge. Here is another picture.

Here is a better picture. I have the last 2 years of photo's on this buck but he jumped up this year unexpectantly. But you never know what might show up if you just wait alittle while longer.
picture.php

He's got awesome character. No way I hold out for a specific buck if a shooter tries to pass by my tree. If he's a shooter, he's a shooter.

Stud! I think you would be hard pressed to expect a bigger buck to show up on your camera in this guys territory.. He is atleast 4.5 and definitely a shooter!

Smoke that deer if he lets you, please. I'm with brew though, there would be alotta competition between two deer of that caliber or better.

Top Bottom