Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This weeks card pulls

SCOFFIN

Miles Coffin
I had over 2000 pictures on my two cams from this past week. Those 3 shot bursts and 30 second delays really add up when you put corn out. :)

I'd like to share just one pic.. I rattled this guy into within 30 yards and I couldn't get a shot at him. I'm happy to see him still on his feet and there is a good chance I'll get another shot at him next season..

picture.php

A lot of the bucks that I had on video and had pictures of last week have shed. I still had a lot of bucks with both sides, but the number of shed bucks showing up has greatly increased..

A lot of the bucks that I had on video and had pictures of last week have shed.

I haven't gotten a picture of a buck with antlers for over 2 weeks now. Now only numerous shed bucks with some big bodied brutes too. In my area it seems the majority have shed much earlier than usual.

I hope this dude sheds soon and in an obvious area. I want these antlers bad. Gonna be fun watching him grow the new rack this summer and fall though. Just need to keep him off the highway.....

Kawajai: Lookie here. It’s little miss JB with his camera crew. What are you stalking me for now, J-Bizzle?Jeremy Borash: I am just here to ask you about your match with Marq Banks. And, if you don’t mind, I don’t prefer being called J-Bizzle.

Top Bottom