Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thoughts and Opinions Wanted!

Hey everyone. Haven't gotten a chance to post it since we've been up and airing on Pursuit, but swing by www.pointofimpacttv.com and tell me what you think of the website. If you have the time take a look at the teaser's as well as Episode 2 which we just posted. If you like it, please go like our facebook page here:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Point-of-Impact/498337753567143?ref=hl

Not trying to spam you all or anything, just thought I'd get some fellow hunter's opinions on everything..

Obviously being year 1 on air it's not Heartland Bowhunter Cinematography work, but I think it's decent!

Thanks for checking it out!

(P.S. if you have a Missouri Whitetails forum account I did post it there as well, so you might have seen this already)

Website looks very professional and user friendly. Looks like you are certainly headed in the right direction and are reaping from all the hard work you have obviously done. Best of luck with the show!!

Top Bottom