Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thoughts on this one?

Sammy

Thoughts on this one..........1 month later?

I've only been running cam's for 2 years and so far this is the best i've gotten. It's really cool to see how quick they grow at this time of year. What are your thoughts on age and potential score? To be honest with my inexperience running cams I have no idea how much room he has to grow.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
With that spread could grow alot. Im with shedderKG if he makes ya happy. I think hes over 125 by fall tho.

Thanks for the input. This area is hunted hard and right now he's staying right on the property line so he will have to be lucky to survive. I should have doctored the photos so they are easier to see the growth but from 6/30 to 7/6 he added several inches to his beams and is starting to develop G4's. I'm just not sure what to expect at this time of year growth wise so I can't say he gets a pass from me yet. When I stated this is my 2nd season I should have said I'm still in my rookie season running camera's as i started right before archery opener last fall.

Doesn't look like he will be real tall, but he's got some great main beams. Nice deer!

hard to say? i have one buck that i know will be 150+ and he looks very similar development wise as the on in your pict. My bucks are all 3 to 4 weeks behind in growth compared to this time last year. Im curious to see if they stay in velvet longer or if there growth catches up or is simply lost? difference in late spring this year and early spring last year im pretty sure!

He's come along nicely. I can safely say I'd take him so hopefully i can get an opportunity. Amazing to see the growth over the last month.

picture.php

picture.php

Top Bottom