Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Throwback poster

I can't believe I missed them. Limb is there any way to get one or maybe just an email of them? I don't kill one every year so maybe I wasn't worried about it then. It seems like yesterday when I stumbled on to this site. Can't believe its almost 12 years ago! I've learned alot from everyone. I might not post much anymore but I'm always watching.

I can't believe I missed them. Limb is there any way to get one or maybe just an email of them? I don't kill one every year so maybe I wasn't worried about it then. It seems like yesterday when I stumbled on to this site. Can't believe its almost 12 years ago! I've learned alot from everyone. I might not post much anymore but I'm always watching.

I would be happy to send you the file of either one

That is a really sweet idea.. It's like one big family portrait sharing the same love for the same common interest... I think someone should make a collage anyways and have an option for someone who would want to pay for something like this to have done.. I know I have a place in town that would do something like this..

Just a thought..

Why did they stop making them?

Cost.

Most printing shops want you to do a print run of 100, 200, etc to make things cheaper on a per print basis. Then you need to try to sell them all to recoup the investment. Lots of people will jump on the bandwagon saying they will buy one, then disappear when they come back from the print shop. Then a person is stuck with a stack of prints.....

No personal experience doing this, just how I envision it playing out.

Cost.

Most printing shops want you to do a print run of 100, 200, etc to make things cheaper on a per print basis. Then you need to try to sell them all to recoup the investment. Lots of people will jump on the bandwagon saying they will buy one, then disappear when they come back from the print shop. Then a person is stuck with a stack of prints.....

No personal experience doing this, just how I envision it playing out.

Couldn't you have people pay ahead of time?

Top Bottom