Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

----Tiffany Alert----

TimberPig

Today at 2pm on the Outdoor channel: Bowfishing with Tiffany
cool.gif

I have that one on TiVo, already have had some buddies thankful that it is on there too

That brother of hers, Lee I think it is? He sure is protective of her. I put my arm around her at the Classic and he kept looking at me funny.
grin.gif

You guys are hillarious! Great taste though...... You've got to wonder what it is like to be Lee and walk around with her at a place like the classic. She was probably looking at you funny because you were probably about the 100th guy to do it that day!

That does it, I'm calling my cable company today and getting the expanded channels. This is absolutely killing me!
crazy.gif

I am like twice the size of Lee I could take him easy. if it wasn't for all his land he would be nothin....haha lucky bass turd

I saw the episode. Tiffany is definatly a dream woman, but how about the bow fishing. My uncle lives 2 minutes from that river and I'm setting up a trip right now for next summer. Flying fish, why wouldn't ya. As for Lee, I've met him a couple times, great guy, and I'm pretty sure he could whomp about 99% of us on the forum, he's a very fit man.
On another note, did anyone see their turkey episode that was on an episode or two before the fishing one. It is probably the best turkey footage that I've ever seen. The turkey episode alone is worth buying the season on DVD, blew my mind. Tiffany and Lee really put out some killer hunts and keep it entertaining at the same time.

That was definately an interesting show. Screw the bows though, I want to take a couple cases of steel shot and an 18" Benelli M1.
2guns.gif

[quote Screw the bows though, I want to take a couple cases of steel shot and an 18" Benelli M1.
2guns.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Hell yea

[ QUOTE ]
I want to take a couple cases of steel shot and an 18" Benelli M1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what needs to be done those things are taking over
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I am like twice the size of Lee I could take him easy. if it wasn't for all his land he would be nothin....haha lucky bass turd

[/ QUOTE ]

He only owns a very small percent of any of those places.But on the other hand he has some of the nicest hills in Iowa ...LOL

Deer Classic ticket = $10.00
Beer = $5.00 ea.
IW Tee-shirt = $12.00
Drooling over Tiffany = Priceless
blush.gif

Top Bottom