Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tipton outfitter charged

Really a 400 dollar fine. 3 hunters at 2500 apiece he still made $7000. Gotta love our dnr

Last edited:
Irony:

Neighbors complained, though, that CCHS had not allowed hunting on the property, and that the haven’s wild animals were growing more destructive.
Andy Wulf of Tipton and CCHS signed a one-year, $10,000 contract mostly so CCHS could see how Wulf managed the land. Wulf planted food plots and drew even more deer to the land, making it even more attractive to hunters.
Trying to make the neighbors happy or make more money?

His one year contract jumped from $10K to $12K and will go to $14K, if he doesn't get outbid.......

The moultries hit list crew hunted ground I'm leasing this yr through an outfitter who had the over corn on property he wasn't even leasing

How does he keep getting clients? You think his reputation would get out and no one would want to book a hunt with him.

Mobile Cooter using IW

How does he keep getting clients? You think his reputation would get out and no one would want to book a hunt with him.

Since there is a Booner behind every tree in Iowa (thanks to the videos):rolleyes:, tons of out of state interest. I know of some out of state hunters who are happy to pay since they have nothing comparable at home. Some might be looking for an "edge" when drawing the highly vaunted and expensive Iowa tag.

I forget that most that go to outfitters are killers not hunters.... Know its not true of all. I used an outfitter once :)

Sent from my tab 2 using IW

Seems to be a reoccurring issue in our area boys and girls. Cracking down on poaching seems to be all talk no harsh action!

Top Bottom