Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tomorrow- 24th - need folks for subcommittee meeting &/or zoom call - NR tags - SF-2056

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys- subcommittee at capital tomorrow just got announced here. NOON. SF-2056. I would go but I’m gone to Kansas Can do zoom call in if showing didn’t work. Critical. Maybe 60 seconds of talking - 2-4 bullet points. HUNTERS who know hunting (YOU) need to give perspective. Let me know if anyone able to go or can do zoom. I can post up details on the tags, bullet points why it’s a disaster & any details needed. Very easy stuff- just need any help here, thanks!!

NR’s identifying as family getting free or disconted tags. Yearly Buck tags, etc.
1) can already hunt with party hunting.
2) residents are losing access at alarming rates. This would speed it up big league.
3) where the NR resides: almost all states would have more habitat & deer than Iowa.
4) these farms will shut down access to residents. Residents hunting in state with least public lands of any. Residents that control populations.
5) these folks are not residents of iowa & do not pay income taxes here.
6) at a time when resident access is hemorrhaging - why are we throwin out more incentives for people who don’t reside here?
7) should not be DNR’s job to monitor who qualifies & the extra work can’t be supported.
8) residents are quitting. This is not complex. Why on earth are we favoring anything to make this worse?!?
On & on. Easy!!! The politicians do not understand this!!! We need hunters to explain facts.

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https://www.legis.iowa.gov/legislation/BillBook?ga=90&ba=SF2056&data=05|02||262eb7f4db9449fab7af08dc1c4196d6|84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa|1|0|638416315229615071|Unknown|TWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0=|3000|||&sdata=xCOzN/JLNNukkoSErRKqy/cPZCnkYVY+LD9j2Hval/s=&reserved=0

Alright u lazy bums! ;)….. (kidding) - I am rerouted to iowa. Driving back for this. Too important. We won’t lose. Can’t lose.
if anyone wants to meet me there or hop on a zoom call for a couple comments.. c’mon!

If I wasnt a slave to the man and could go I think it would be neat to attend/do these things. I've always been interested in government. Not a fan of public speaking though

I am in the middle of year end activities with the accountants, so I can't break out tomorrow, but would be glad to help out in the future.

This is “year end” at work as well- I can’t break free, could maybe jump on zoom possibly. It’s amazing how all of this goes on when people are busy- almost like that’s what they are hoping for

If anyone can hop on a zoom call for this subcommittee meeting….. take 5-10 minutes maybe waiting. So easy. Would then take about 60 secs to make a few points.

IMG_8110.jpeg

Second bad bill eats it. I promise u folks- they are hearing us. They are on notice the special interests sell outs aren’t wanted & the hunters of
our state have a voice! WE have their attention. HUGE WIN!!!
Thanks for iowa sportstman’s club & IBA. Make sure you join & contribute!!!

Top Bottom