Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Too Slow Cameras!!

KYWhitetail.

Young-Bone Collector
I really need to get rid of my cameras so I can get faster picture takers. I need different cameras the SpyPoint G4's I'm not to proud of my results! Any suggestions what to get?

O yeah some of the best cameras I have owned ahvent had a whiteout or blackout picture with it and takes amazing pictures day and night.

cuddebacks are superior to all others if you're looking for great day/night pics! Some say they have issues but i've had 0 problems with them.

cuddebacks are superior to all others if you're looking for great day/night pics! Some say they have issues but i've had 0 problems with them.

Depending where you go they all say they are superior :)

I have to 2 Stealth Cams (both IR models) and one Moultrie M-100. They all 3 take great day and night pictures. Biggest thing I see with any cameras is setting them so they get the maximum coverage of the area they are watching.

I do prefer the smaller size and AA batteries with the Moultrie, great battery life and a wider picture then the Stealth Cams.

Last edited:
Hopefully you never do because there customer support is less than desirable.

Cuddebacks have the fastest speed and best pics. If you can find Cuddeback Capture Flash cams, buy them, they are at a premium right now since they are no longer making htme. The best trail camera ever period.

No way, cuddeback is not making any more flash cameras, not much reason to buy a cudde now. I run mostly Reconyx but my best pics always come from the cudde flash cameras. If they last more than the 1 year warranty I have got my moneys worth and just deal with the crappy service. Where can you still buy them?

I really need to get rid of my cameras so I can get faster picture takers. I need different cameras the SpyPoint G4's I'm not to proud of my results! Any suggestions what to get?

DLC Covert Extreme, Edge, or CA 3.0 use them all the time and get great results. Will pm you pictures if you want.

No way, cuddeback is not making any more flash cameras, not much reason to buy a cudde now. I run mostly Reconyx but my best pics always come from the cudde flash cameras. If they last more than the 1 year warranty I have got my moneys worth and just deal with the crappy service. Where can you still buy them?
Cuddeback is still making flash cams, just not the captures.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
About to invest in some reconyx or stealth cams tired of having 100 pictures a week all blurry!! hopefully won't have any problems out of these new ones.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

For cameras I have out 24/7 365 I have had very little problems with my Cuddeback cameras. I have 7 Cuddebacks (6 flash 1 IR), 2 Reconyx, and 1 DCL Covert. I would never buy Wildview or stealth cams, you buy cheap you get cheap.

I'm going to M80s they are cheap but are good cameras.

Look at all the mini cams they all look similar for the most part.

As for slow cams try not as close to the trail and point it down the trail and not across it.

There is nooooo way I'm spending $200 on a camera anymore.

I'm going to M80s they are cheap but are good cameras.

Look at all the mini cams they all look similar for the most part.

As for slow cams try not as close to the trail and point it down the trail and not across it.

There is nooooo way I'm spending $200 on a camera anymore.

What he said!!!! I did have to change my batteries on my Mini80 yesterday. First time since I bought it. I have been running in video mode the last 6 weeks.

Top Bottom