Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Took my boys Spoonbill snagging...

southfork

And let me tell you it was a blast!!! We went down by Warsaw Missouri for a day with a guide, everyone had a great time.

I was worried that one of the boys would end up not getting a fish, but in the end everyone ended up getting at least 1 keeper hooked.

spoonie4.jpg

My nephew Alex with his first spoonie.

spoonie3.jpg

My oldest son Chase with his Spoonie.

spoonie2.jpg

My youngest boy Hunter with his.

spoonie1.jpg

The whole crew with the fish we brought home.

None of us had ever been Spoonbill snagging before, it was a great experience to say the least. I will never forget how the kid's eyes lit up when they hit a fish!

Thanks for looking.

Corey

That is great! Looks like a couple of those were "tail hooks" which makes for a very exciting fight! That is some of the best eating out there also, you guys done good!!!:way:

That is an awesome experience!!! I have been down on Truman chasing those things and it was a blast! very cool fish

AWESOME! I bet your boys had a blast! I have a buddy who guides down at Warsaw. He can put people on Spoonbill and giant blue cats pretty good. Were thinking about heading down for bluecats this weekend.

Warsaw is a great place!

Top Bottom