Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Top bows for 2010

killer buck

What do you guys think the top bows for 2010 are?

I personally like the hoyt maxxis 31. I love how light it is and it is super smooth. On top of it all its really quite, I really think its the top bow this year. I would also say that the destroyer 350 is up there from what I have heard. That bow would be my second faviorite bow. I havent shot it yet but Im itching to do it soon. I just love center pivot design bowtech uses on there bows. Even though I hate mathews :) I really liked that bow when I shot, just didnt like the grip on it. Has anyone shot that new hoyt Matrix? What are your guy's top bows this year?

Hmmmm... I haven't thought about it, nor do I have an opinion....cough..cough..Strother SR-71:D
I'll also bet the Price point Strother bow called the Valor is a top rated bow. MSRP is only $599 on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnLUxFaQa48

Here are the specs. I just ordered one today. I hate not having two bows, in case one would get damaged or have an issue. I think this is going to be one of the best hunting bows I have ever owned. Kevin Strothers states that it is his smoothest drawinbg bow in th elineup, and my bow is smooth, so that says something about the Valor.

Specs are:

A-A 33 5/8"
Brace 8 1/4"
Mass 4.1#
IBO 70/30" 316-324 fps
Solid limbs
Hybrid with a rotating mod
DL 27-31"
DW 50,60,70 and 80 peaks

All camo only option.

Last edited:
Some of the Top ones that will get attention, and in no order are:

Strother Infinity
Strother Vanquish
Athens Accomplice
Bowtech Destroyer 340/350
Mathews Z
Hoyt Carbon Matrix
Hoyt Maxxis 31/35
Elite Judge
Bear Attack

The Athens accomplice is considered by many to have the best machining and is a top notch bow, but is draw length specific, and doesn't have an adjustable mod setup. Another bow maker to watch is New Breed. Nothing but excellent reviews.

I shot the Mathews Z7 the other day, I haven’t shot a lot of bows but that would be the one for me.

I dont know if many of you have shot Elite but man do i love mine i got a Elite Judge and its just amazing!!

Mathews
Bowtech
Hoyt
Elite

Thier all well known companys. Their new model bows are all going to make the list. I shot the bowtech 350 and was flat out amazed. Im not a fan of duallys becuase of draw cycle and vibration after the shot but the 350 was AWESOME.

Then I went and ordered a Z7 :)

Wow after watching that video, and specs on that Strother SR-71, that bow looks awesome, and you cant beat that price.

From what i've shot this year
1. Strother SR-71
2. Elite Judge
3. Destroyer

IMHO everything else is just a toss up.

I'll be ordering the Strother Infinity though.
I just can't get over the 6' brace height on the judge and sr.

Lots of great bows out there :way:

Top Bottom