Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tornado Relief

streitl

I'm a student at Iowa State and I'm a member of a club called the Associated General Contractors (AGC). I know some of you guys are in the area that was hit by that tornado that went through down by Sully and Lynnville. My club, the AGC, does an extensive amount of community service work related to construction. If you know of anyone who is in need from the tornado damage, please send me a pm. If you know of someone to talk to about helping some people out down there, also pm their information. I've contacted the City Hall of Lynnville and Sully, as well as the Newton Red Cross. Thanks a bunch and good luck out there in the woods.

I'm a student here at Iowa State as well. I'm from Pella, which is about 15 minutes south of Lynnville and Sully. I know Co-Line Welding, Inc. got hit really hard, as well as the landowner/farmer right next to them. (Friend of a friend kinda deal). Anyway, you can google Co-Line and get their information. As far as the farmer goes, I'll look into his information, but you might have to make a trip down there. Apparently the whole farmstead was torn apart, except for the 100 year old house they live in. Crazy stuff. But yeah, they'll need lots of help. I'll get back to you on his info.

Tornado damage 5.5 miles South of Sully.My daughter, son in law and 4 grandkids live 5 miles south of Sully.
Grandma & pa were sweating bullets for awhile.
First 2 photos are at Dunsbergen home, they lost house, 2 barns, 2 garages, silo. Last 2 photos are at CO-LINE Mfg.

1366IMG_7315_copy.jpg

1366IMG_7415_copy.jpg

1366IMG_8271_copy.jpg

1366IMG_8308_copy.jpg

We are most interested in helping people who need help the most. Thanks for your help those of you who responded to this post and sent a pm. We appreciate it. Any other input would also be very helpful.

Top Bottom