Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tradition muzzle loaders

J

jason

I've been looking at muzzle loaders for about 2 years now, debating what make to get... T/C, Knight, CVA,. I'm picky about the gun I want. But what about Tradition loaders? For some reason I'm being picky about what muzzle loader to get. But there is this one Tradition muzzle loader, is the Evolution. The gun fits the descriptoin of what I want, well looks any ways. Walnt stock, bolt action, blued flutted barrel, the whole nine yards to me. But what about the parts. Are they quality parts that will last, are they easy to break down? Are they easy to clean. Compare this manufacture to another company, are they about like a CVA value wise?????
Thaks and good hunting

jason

Jason, I have a Traditions 209 Mag. It shoots well etc, but their method of Mfg. is the epitome of cheap. Get one in you hot little hands before you buy. Mine has the composite (Plastic) stalk, even the trigger guard is molded in, Plastic sights. The firing pin is nothing more than the cut off nib from a lathe operation. Trigger is stamped sheet metal etc etc.. Look before you leap. FYI Made in Spain

Top Bottom