Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail Cam Bug.. Catchin it..

SCOFFIN

Miles Coffin
Hung my first trail cam tonight. I have a bad feeling I'm going to catch the bug and next thing I know I'll have 10-15 of them.. :grin:

Can't wait to see what I get on it..

Its like xmas every time you pull a card. Some times you love the gift some times your disappointed. But every time the anticipation is there.

Have fun and make sure you sare some pics with us:way:

Yep; i've been doing the trail cams for about 7 yrs. I love the pics. Just make sure you put cable locks on those cams, and hide them as good as you can. Save yourself alot of heartache!

I bought a Moultre and it's a nice light brown camo color, but why they come with a solid black strap is beyond me.. Why not a nice light brown strap to maybe blend into the tree some.. Gonna have to take a spray paint can to it next trip out to get the card.

Yea it's just like Christmas alright, all is great until the grinch shows up and steals some. The grinch don't care if you lag bolt the lock box to the tree and put a Python cable lock on it. If he want's it he is gonna take it. Ask me how I know. Oh yea he'll take your treestand to.:thrwrck:

Top Bottom