Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail cam giving blanks!

Coach

I'm having a problem with my Deer Cam DC100. I have had it out in 2 spots this pre-season. Both times I have a lot of blank photos. The role I developed this morning had 24 photos on it 16 of them were blank- just the trail, no deer. The empty photos were from different times of day and night. The delay was set to 2 minutes, camera facing East. It was placed 24 inches from the ground facing a creek crossing in thick cover. The deer I did get were on the trail and came out good at about 8 feet from the Cam. Any suggestions, this is the second time this has happened in two completely different setups!!! The first time the Cam was facing NE. Thanks

I had this problem a month or so ago. The board inside was going bad. It had to be replaced unfortunatly. I hope yours is still under warranty. Just call the company and ask them what you should do......Good Luck

Any chance there was a tree limb or bush that was getting moved in front of the camera's sensor by the wind? Just a thought...

I've heard that the wind can set these cameras off in certain situations.

Top Bottom