Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail cam photos of coyotes killing adult buck

Going out to get me a rifle right now.. Amazing series of pictures. Dumb Yotes... Don't they know Doe's taste better?? That might of been a different ending if he was out of velvet and had some weapon's at his disposal..

Looks like they just wore him out and he gave up..

For the guy who had the antis following him into his public hunt stand the other evening yelling "Darwin Darwin"...maybe they should watch this video and see how nature "culls" the herd. I'll guarantee my broadhead is more humane!!!

That is hard to imagine. Quite the set of pics. Bet the owner of the cam was shocked when he saw what was laying in front of his camera.

The hardest thing to believe is that it all happened in front of the camera. Wonder why the buck stayed there through all that. Crazy.

The hardest thing to believe is that it all happened in front of the camera. Wonder why the buck stayed there through all that. Crazy.

Yeah he must have been sick or they must have ran him until he just couldnt go farther... You would think he would be running his butt off and stomping the crap out of them otherwise.

I would take a slug or broadhead to the chest ANYDAY over death like that. Crazy. Kinda lost though. The very last picture shows a guy holding a skull with a busted up rack attached. The rack looks a LOT smaller than the one on the deer in the picture. Is it supposed to be the same one?

Amazing. Im wondering if this being caught on camera was not so unusual, could the buck have thought the camera flash might scare the coyote's off?

Top Bottom