Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

***Trail Cam Pointers needed***

you mean like another $70 and find it in the classifieds here........sorry had to plug the one I have for sale.

Give me some info on the cam Rudd. I might be interested. Anything is better than the piece of crap I have now.

Hawkeye, Tried to send you a pm with the details but it appears you do not accept them. The camera was made by Vman here on the site. He made it for me this year and I have changed my mind to go with the digital home brew. Check with a few on this site and there has been numerous comments on the quaility pics his cams take. I can email you additional pics if you need them. Hopefully picking my digital up very soon. I can probably have him (Vman) double check everything but I assure you this has seen very limited use (4 rolls) Thanks.

Hawkeye, I'm surprised to hear that you didn't have any luck with your stealth cam, i have one and have had no problems with it, no pics with nothing in them, with pretty good quality, I always facet them north on trails or rub lines and I've had great luck. I wonder if you just didn't get a lemon?

I agree with hawkeyefan. The camera is a piece of junk. I set mine on a great trail and had 48 exposures on the monitor, but nothing on the film. The price sounded great, but remeber there is always a catch.
nono.gif
Save your money.

mole

4 out of 5 surveyed say this camera is a piece of junk. I think it's possible that this camera could take some decent shots but it's such a poorly constructed camera (almost all plastic) that it's just not going to be a reliable one. That's just my opinion though.

I'll have to think about the Vman cam Rudd. $150 your bottom dollar? I'll enable PM's so you can let me know on that.

Top Bottom