Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail Camera Photo Contest

Team Haastyle

Host of Haastyle Hunting
Hey guys, I apologize for my plug, but I wanted to extend the opportunity to all of my fellow IowaWhitetailers a chance to win some prizes in our 3rd Annual Trail Camera Photo Contest. The entry deadline is January 15th, 2014. You can send unlimited entries from any model trail camera, but they have to be from this season. Below are the prizes we are offering for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

To enter, just send your pictures to zach@haastylehunting.com

Thanks guys, and hope to see your pictures soon!!! :D

Just a reference for what the prizes are.

1st Place: DLC Covert Scouting Camera (possibly a 2014 model), 2 bags of Monster Raxx mineral

2nd Place: Haastyle Hunting Decal and Shirt, OakSturdy Ground Blind Chameleon set and Hat

3rd Place: Bag of Monster Raxx Mineral, Bottle of Team Fitzgerald Scent (type is TBD), bottle of Monster Raxx Attractant spray

All entries will be posted after the deadline (January 15th, 2014) passes. The photo entries will be located on the trail camera photo contest page on the website.

Do you accept 10 second videos from a trail cam?

I have 2 bucks shedding velvet? One has blood pouring off his antlers driving him crazy while a 11 pt seems amused in the background.

Have another 160" with 6' of wire on both antlers chasing a doe from his corn pile

Sorry only photos this year. But I do like the idea of setting up an additional contest next year for videos.

Hey everyone just in case you haven't yet entered your photos. You have until midnight tomorrow to enter your pictures. Good luck to all that entered!!!

The Voting
The following dates are when the bracket will be cut in half.
- VOTING BEGINS FEBRUARY 1ST - 32 PHOTOS TOTAL IN BRACKET
- Round 1 : Ends February 15th.... Sixteen (16) photos remain
- Round 2: Ends March 1st....Eight (8) photos remain
- Round 3: Ends March 15th...Four (4) photos remain
- Round 4: Ends March 29th....Two (2) photos remain
- Round 5: 1st place, 2nd, place, and 3rd place are crowned!

The trail camera contest winners will be selected based on votes on our website. We pick the initial 32 photos, but it is up to all that entered to get their photo to the winning pedestal. The pictures will be posted prior to voting beginning on February 1st, 2015.

Also as a hint to those who entered, your picture doesnt have to be of a big buck to make the 32 photo bracket. We pick the most unique, and jaw dropping photos in the bunch.

Top Bottom