Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail camera

nemohunter

Has anyone used wildgame innovations trail cams, I was wondering about the ir one that sells for around $90, thinking about getting a couple but don't want to waste money on junk

I used one this fall for the first time seems to take fair pics not as good as several on here but ok. I seem to have a problem with a bunch of whited out pics, however could be cam placement issue as I'm definately no pro

For $90 you can find a camera that is a lot more dependable. Look at the newer Moultrie cams, or the Bushnell at Wally World.

For $90 you can find a camera that is a lot more dependable. Look at the newer Moultrie cams, or the Bushnell at Wally World.

Stay away from the Bishkek at Wally world its junk. I had two of them. light rain and the insides were soaked, they take good pictures but not worth the trouble.....

I have heard real good things about the stealth cam. I have a hunten cam I bought a year ago real cheap takes decent pictures, bad part is the battery's only last a month or so.

i have two wildgame ones and i think they are the ones you are talking about and i really like them i have been using them for two seasons and have had no trouble i like the pictures i had trouble with white pics until the i faced my cameras either north or south because the sun kept giving me the white pics but otherwise great cams for the money

I would highly recommend you look into the New Covert Red40's or their Covert "MP6 LOST" & "MP6 Mossy Oak Infinity"
I will be very honest with you , the Red 40's I am running are right now the best trail camera, I have ever owned

Top Bottom