Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trailcam contest 2004!

vman

Its that time of year again. I dont know about you but im ready for some trailcam pics...

We have a great contest planned this year. We are planning on starting this month, so if you dont already have the cameras out, get to it!

Details will be out soon, until then good luck.

sounds great!! looks like i got to get better at running a trail cam, i ruined a roll of film tonight because it didnt rewind all the way and i exposed it to light
blush.gif
beerchug.gif

Don't worry LIV...if I had a dime for every bone head mistake I've made with my camera, I'd have enough $$ to buy that new digital
smile.gif
Anyway, don't give up on that roll just yet. Last summer I popped the camera open before I rewound it. As soon as it opened I realized it and shut the door quickly. After rewinding it I took it in just to see what they thought. All but about 4 or 5 pics developed fine. I think it probably depends on where you were in the roll when you opened it.

I guess it's time to slop through the mud to get the camera out now...good luck all!

NWBuck

Great I have my first trail camera up. Hope I put it up right. Just a quick question... How often do you check your cameras??? I don't want to go in to often but then again don't want the camera out there with a full roll of film for days...

It really depends on how many deer are in the area, where you have it set up (scrape, mineral, trail) and the delay setting.

KOBA,

The film pics will need to be scanned in. After that you can use the photo upload feature found in the gallery. The digital pics will be done the same way.

Top Bottom