Tree Stand/Treehouse

JK

PMA Member
We want to build a blind approximatly 10 to 15 ft off the ground. Big enough to hold 3 or 4 people. To make the wifes happy, this has to double as a treehouse/clubhouse for all the kids out at our cabin. Couple questions: Would anybody be willing to share pics of some that you have built to give us some ideas. And is there anybody in the Greenfield/Stuart area that would be interested in being hired to build it.
Thank you, and any ideas would be appreciated.

This is mine, it has windows and door now. This was for very cold weather or taking the kids if needed.

picture.php

picture.php

I had the poles from a jobsite, I kind of picked up the lumber off Craigslist, Menards, and left overs from projects.
The tin and blanket insulation was left over from a pole building I built at my place, I went to the paint recycle center in Eastern Polk County for free paint and mixed my own.
It has a small deck on both sides incase a guy wants to bow hunt off.

I did order the windows out of Texas, I will try to post a finished pic sometime.

I pre-built the walls in my garage, raised them with the loader on the tractor and put it together in place.
Platform is 14'.

It has a solar light inside so you can get ready in the dark.

I think I have about $500 in the whole thing.

BOWDUDE

Back