Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Treestand Recall

G

NOTICE - TREESTAND - RECALL

Hunters View is recalling their View Timber Ghost and Big Daddy treestands that were purchased from Cabela's between January 1, 2001 and August 1, 2001. As a result you should cease using the recalled treestands immediately and contact Cabela's customer service at 1-800-237-8888 for return/repair instructions. The standing platform and/or seat of these devices may collapse, causing the consumer to fall to the ground and suffer serious bodily injury or death. This recall is being conducted to prevent this possibility

I think that this stand recall was on all there treestands, I was at Wal-Mart and talking to the manager and she said that they received the recall notice as well, but that they didn't carry one of the models.

later
Doug

the recall is only on the two modles fore mentioned NOT ALL HUNTERS VIEW STANDS, AND I AM POSITIVE.....WILDCATS, ALUMINUM AND LADDERS ARE OK DONT PANIC ABOUT THESE MODLES BEST TO ALWAYS BE SAFE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR INSURING OUR SAFETY
M350 OUT

M350,

I miss worded my reply and am sorry that it was miss leading. I meant to say that the two mentioned stands where also on recall from another sporting goods retailer, such as Wal-Mart.

sorry about that
Doug

Top Bottom