Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Treewalker Promag xl

Jim

3rd year bow hunter
Just got this in the mail today bought tuesday. This is a great stable stand. I'm 6'3 275 and after climbing a few trees love it. I will get more detailed when in front of pc and not my phone but wanted to share for anyone thinking of a new climber

Ok I have had it out a few times now and I love this thing!! Took only a few minutes to get he hang of it. It is very well built and VERY LIGHT! I was able to climb trees from small to large (6"-26") The first tree I climbed only 2 of the 6 spikes were in the tree on both sections as the tree was smaller. I was very stable and felt nice. Then I climbed a much larger tree to put the stand to the limit on size and with all 6 in the tree I will say I could have done a dance up there... The climber is built to fit into itself when moving and no clanging to be had. The design allows for no need of foot straps to move it up and down. The foot rest is a great included addition as well as the shooting rail and front bar and pads. Over all I think this is the best stand for me ( 6'3" 275 and a little scared to be in the air). I even had my wife climbing and loving it.

the cons: The tether to attach the two when climbing is sub-par (a string with a metal square to go in the mesh of the platform). Not a huge deal as I will just buy some straps to connect the two. Also I will be adding a strap to the top section to anchor in more when in position. Not really needed just I am all about being extra safe and it will hinder and slipping of top or bottom (not that they would).

I find you can not have everything in one stand off the shelf , but the Treewalker has more of the things I want stock and is one of the lightest out there for its size.

Well it makes some noise but I am a newbie at climbers. I like how it is comfy but not over done with IMO BS bells and whistles. There is not much to move around when climbing so it seems quiet.

Top Bottom