Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trespasser 2 & 3

ironwood

The first image is of what looks like a serious hunter (bino straps) walking an area that is off limits to even my sons unless the wind is right and the hunt is done right. He is a trespasser for sure. If he is searching for a wounded deer or just scouting I don't know. I would very much like to know who he is. This was taken in Madison County on 11-10-06. It pisses me off and I do have additional photos showing he walked the whole place. If you think you know this person I'll pay for a confirmed name.

The second photo was taken two days before Iowa's Shot Gun opener. These boys are on another private property and appear to be gun hunting. They where caught by the DNR three days later and lost all of their gear and paid $15'000 in fines. These gentlemen where from Michigan and arrived in Iowa, to hunt, one week prior to our gun opener. They forgot to buy tags. Although I had nothing to do with their arrest I wish I had.
54711-14-06_267resized.jpg

54712-1-06_171resized.jpg

Well, at least a few of them do get caught. I had a bad feeling of people sneaking in on me last year. I was getting boot tracks in wierd places, i am pretty sure they even sat one of my stands. The tow rope was tied of differently. I typically don't hang cameras near my treestands so I didn't get any pics of them. Friggin arseholes.

Looks like #1 has a beard, but there isnt much there to I.D. him. Surprisingly, he doesnt seem to notice the camera?
Glad to hear those other clubheads got pinched.
waytogo.gif

From Michigan down to poach for a week in broad daylight? WTF is wrong with people. Good god, they must have some serious kahonas to try and pull that off. How does one come up with that plan "Hey John, let's go to Iowa next week and see how much trespassing we can get done and see how many of them there big bucks we can kill". Good grief....

Glad they got busted Ironwood...sorry for your luck with them on your land.

Mike,

Do your other pics of #1 show his face? Not a lot to id him from the shot above. Your farm is far enough from mine that I doubt I know him but you never know....Glad the MI guys got the appropriate "reception" from the DNR....

No, I have some of his face in the distance but no real telling photos. I be happy if he recognized himself here and simply stayed away. I'd bet money that someone who knows him well would pin his idenity in a second. They may not tell me but he could hear about it. If it goes that way and he never comes back I get what I want.

[ QUOTE ]
Atleast you still have your camera!

[/ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

Frustrating to say the least.

[ QUOTE ]
These gentlemen where from Michigan and arrived in Iowa,

[/ QUOTE ]

Prove it !
mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Prove it !
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Although I had nothing to do with their arrest I wish I had.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I am missing something here, but reading this sentence tells me that he probably knows the details.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
These gentlemen where from Michigan and arrived in Iowa,

[/ QUOTE ]

Prove it !
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the first post. They were caught by the IDNR, that's how he knows they were from Michigan.
smirk.gif

Sorry to hear they were from Michigan. We're not all inconsiderate A-holes! I think every state has them. We just have more hunters than most states, therefore the way the numbers work out, we have more A-holes.
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
These gentlemen where from Michigan and arrived in Iowa, to hunt, one week prior to our gun opener. They forgot to buy tags.

[/ QUOTE ]

You Iowa boys (Ironwood) better get your story straight before you start posting stuff like this
confused.gif
You know that what you posted is not correct .... Don't You ! ! Other than the fact that the dumb MF's were caught on your tail cam.

CSC you obviously know some part of the story so instead of trying to cause problems why don't you share, we all here know Ironwood and he is a reliable source but if you have something to add I am sure we would all like to hear how some tresspassers got busted.

It's bad enough that they came down to hunt with no tags but you would think they would at least wait until the correct season to be walking around with a shotgun! Duhhhhhh
confused.gif
confused.gif
crazy.gif
Wonder why they got caught?
grin.gif
Hope you find them Ironwood.

[ QUOTE ]
You Iowa boys (Ironwood) better get your story straight before you start posting stuff like this You know that what you posted is not correct .... Don't You ! ! Other than the fact that the dumb MF's were caught on your tail cam.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares what the story is, they were tresspassing on private property before the gun season opened(Nov. 30,2006). At least one of them was carrying a gun in the picture. End of Story.

CSC Archer, I could attack your character with a post like that, but instead I'll give you a chance to reply back, to clear this up. The statements I made are either proven by the photo or come directly to me from the family that hosted the group from Michigan or the Iowa DNR. I would have to admit one of these first parties could have given me bad information. But why would they? Only one of the trespasser photos is the Michigan group. So tell me how have I been lying?

By the way I have nothing against out of state hunters at all. It just so happened that these guy are from Michigan. I had out of staters with me when I checked the camera the day before the opener.

Top Bottom