Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trespasser help?

Gladiator

PMA Member
Hey everyone - I know this isn't trespasser.com, and I'm not going to post videos - because 2 of the 3 trespassers had kids with them. :thrwrck:

I'm not asking for advice/I'm not even going to go on a rant - it always heads down the wrong direction - going to try the forgiveness route (even wrote a devotional on our site tonight because of it if you feel like reading devotional.

BUT it still isn't the right thing to do and I'd like to try to resolve it peacefully if we can....

So I'm asking help....if you live/hunt in and around the Kinross/Wellman area I'm wondering if you can send me a PM to see if you can help identify the vids...I have 4 of them...reasonably clear on a couple...

Thanks - and again, not trying to stir anything, but simply trying to get help to go about this the right way.

Share the videos with the local CO. They won't do anything unless you decide to press charges, but if they know or happen to encounter them doing something else that is a little shady......

It sounds like the land owner needs to deal with it . Have you talked to the land owner there might be permission for them or leave a sign on their path since you know where they hunt and it never hurts to talk to people it could be a simple miss understanding. Just sayin

Your mentality is spot on brother! Choosing to forgive is the toughest route to go. However, I do believe the crime still needs to be accounted for. You can forgive and still do the right thing legally. Good luck to you and I hope you guys nail a big one!

Top Bottom