Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

tresspassing...be careful

BigOLBuck

a buddy of mine hunts 1st shotgun season here in IA, and his group had an issue with other hunters being on some prime ground they were to hunt. according to him, there was a heated exchange between the 2 parties.

just wanted to say for those of you/us that may experience this...please, please be careful, and let cooler heads prevail.

Great point. Might be good to reaffirm permission with the landowner ahead of time. Carry a written note explaining permission and remember, no buck is worth dying over.

Went late this AM - not planning to hunt as I had some chores to do. Could tell from the orange picket along the gravel(other side of the ditch but facing the wrong way)that the back of my place was probably being driven along with the other neighbors place. I thought that you couldn't discharge a slug over the road? I just waved going by... at least they didn't cut my fence.

similar thing happened to me, I was up in my stand and around 7:30 I see a pickup in the back field behind me with a wave of orange...10 minutes later WWIII broke out and deer were coming by my stand at 40 mph. The picked up and left by 8:30 or so figuring no deer will be coming from that property. I need to start bow hunting.

Sorry to change the subject. Pharmer nice tractor. I have a friend restoring a 1966 J.D. He's having trouble finding a few parts. Know any web sites? Love those old machines.

Top Bottom