Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

trophy deer scouting

zrsearl09

i am taking in offers on helping people grow and manage trophy whitetail. i am willing to hang stands, scout, and set out and check trail cams. etc. I am willing to help out outfitters, owners of leases, and ordinary hunters that are to busy to manage there property.I am reasonable cheap, and will do everything i can to help you get that buck of a lifetime. please send me an email if interested, and we can chat more.
Thanks zach

I am offering a service to harvest trophy deer that people can not seem to kill themselves. Rates are reasonable and i will put in much more time than paid for. (depending on the deer) This is great opportunity for you to finally put your hands on your deer of a lifetime! Although i will be taking all harvest home..... ;)

Zach really?

Why even bother going now. Just have someone else do everything and not even have to get out of bed. Even the lazy rich guys do something.

Better yet...you give me 3k and I will put you on the x for a week long hunt.

I am offering a service to harvest trophy deer that people can not seem to kill themselves. Rates are reasonable and i will put in much more time than paid for. (depending on the deer) This is great opportunity for you to finally put your hands on your deer of a lifetime! Although i will be taking all harvest home..... ;)

Would you be willing to let me take a picture with the buck? So I can say I shot it to my friends?

I will also scout deer for you & I guarantee I won't shoot deer on your property or pick up any sheds while scouting!

we all have the same passions, some of us have busy lifes. but im willing to help people out that cant find the time to get out and do all the preseason work. sorry if this is so wrong

If anyone wants to buy land near Rapid View, Saskatchewan Canada (it's dirt cheap in comparison) I'll look after it for you. You won't be able to hunt it but I'll remove any deer that should need removing for you.

Carey
Indians all ready tried that one on me...he he..I want land up near pierceland Saskatchewan.

Top Bottom