Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

trucks

That's my getting around machine, love it. :way:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=2002...tbnw=236&start=58&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:58
imgres

I know it's not a newer truck, it's a 96 Bronco. But i like the drop down tailgate for getting all my equipment ready and i took out the backseat. Haven't had that in there since 2000. It's got all kinds of room for my hunting and fishing stuff. Plus, i don't mind sharing the space with a deer from time to time.

Picture053Medium.jpg

I know it's not a newer truck, it's a 96 Bronco. But i like the drop down tailgate for getting all my equipment ready and i took out the backseat. Haven't had that in there since 2000. It's got all kinds of room for my hunting and fishing stuff. Plus, i don't mind sharing the space with a deer from time to time.

Picture053Medium.jpg
[/QUOTE

Broncos are bada$$ always wanted one or a jeep. :way:

I'm waiting for thomas to post his boat hauler ;)

ha

here's a pic of my rig. She has killed almost as many deer as I have... the cow pusher on front has saved this thing more times than I can think of... 195K and still my honey

picture.php

THA4 said:
ha

here's a pic of my rig. She has killed almost as many deer as I have... the cow pusher on front has saved this thing more times than I can think of... 195K and still my honey

I bet its hit to miss percentage is higher.:moon:

Mobile Cooter

Last edited:
I picked this up in TX a month ago. Makes more sense to bounce around in the woods with a 4K vehical than a 40K vehical.

I bought a foldup cargo carrier. Does anyone use those to haul deer? How do they work out?

727-dscf4810.jpg

moosehunter said:
I picked this up in TX a month ago. Makes more sense to bounce around in the woods with a 4K vehical than a 40K vehical.

That's why I have fourwheeler.

I bought a foldup cargo carrier. Does anyone use those to haul deer? How do they work out?

They work great. I would keep a tarp to cover the deer with to keep the road dirt off. I hauled two deer home from western Iowa on the homemade one last year.

Mobile Cooter

Here is mine...I have a bowhunter sticker, and soon to be an F&H Outdoors sticker on the back window... I have deer plates with RDRF on them...Its a 2010 F-150...
picture.php

727-dscf4810.jpg

It's a little dusty but it works.
IMG_0230.jpg

Yeah, they work and you will find them a heck of a lot easier to load a deer into when compared to a pickup box.

For my truck just look at THA4's post. Same exact thing including the two tone point color. I don't have a brush guard though. I have a big white browning sticker in the middle sliding window, all terrain tires, and use to have dual exhaust(one pipe fell off this summer).

2005 Toyota Tacoma

Ok, I will post a couple of photos of my hunting rig.

2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport

picture.php

picture.php

Top Bottom