Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Turkey and deer blinds

rtw4lc

Let's see everyones turkey and deer blinds. We made a couple this year I hope you like them.

This one we cut the windows way to big so we covered it like we cover a duck blind and I think it turned out great.

IMAG0142-1.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0148.jpg

And this is the one that my 13 year old got her first turkey out of this year.

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135-1.jpg

DSCN1669.jpg

What has everyone else built?

Does no one have pictures of blinds they have built?

Most of us here are independently weathy!! We enjoy spending as much as we can on everything!! It's a mine is bigger than yours deal!! We buy store bought stuff!!! :way::way::D

That's a sweet looking blind. I don't have pictures of mine cause they are boring looking. Interesting to see other ideas and appreciate the photos!

Those look great. Do you secure them down, so they dont blow over,especially the one on the trailer? I just put some pictures of the blinds I made last year on my profile album. I could not get them on this reply.I make the walls at home, put it together on site, add the roof and paint for just under $4oo each, 8'x8'.I like a dirt bottom better than a floor. I do have to put posts in and tie them down or they will blow away. We do all of our hunting, especially bowhunting out of these type, or portable and natural ground blinds.

Top Bottom