Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Turkey Fan

squ1rr31_

Brother in Bone
Anyone have a spare turkey fan they'd be willing to sell? I bought a new Peeping Tom thinking it would at least have a silk fan but its a piece of cardboard, sure the color looks good but give me a break... ;p

I have a whole pile of them in the garage all spread out and dried from my dad and I over the years... maybe 20 or so.. let me know and I will just give one to you for shipping costs unless you live near the muscatine area and can just pick it up

I'm just in Des Moines, I don't know if you come here often cause I don't usually get over to that side of the state that often. Looking for a fairly decent sized one (though I don't want to take a trophy from you). Just something that's full and in really decent shape for my decoy, I plan on using Mr. Peeps for a while. Let me know, if you have a pic of one you were thinking about sending that would be even better. I'd be willing to mail you a check or if you have a paypal account we could do it that way.

I dont have any pics of them.. i could maybe get you a pic tomorrow of one. They aren't in bad shape, I've already went through two of them this year because of that rain on Monday, I just threw the one away when I got home. They are all mature tom fans.. the only thing is, they only have the main tail feathers on them and the next row of feathers towards the front.. It worked great for my decoy, but the best is to keep as much plummage on them as possibel. The turkey I shot the other day, I kept some of the back feathers on it too and even stretched it out to dry on one of my curved boards that I use for taxidermy to really give it a natural look... anywho.. let me know.. I have paypal and I could send one out monday morning UPS.

I have a full one that's in average shape you could either borrow or maybe even keep. No money required, live in the DSM area. PM me if interested.

Top Bottom