Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Two Excellent Trail Camera's

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

dc240nt

PMA Member
SOLD!!! Like to sell a few of my trail cameras, I have to many and it seems Im spending more time checking cameras then hunting, 8 cameras is to many for my purposes. My loss is your gain.
I will sell two TrailMac digital, white flash cameras. These are excellent cameras that produce what could arguably be the finest quality pictures of any commercial camera on the market. They use an Olympus D-135 4mp or 5mp camera. These are used cameras but they work just fine, I just checked both cameras. Many settings available from 30 second to 15 minute intervals, day, night, day only, movie. Completely waterproof and deadly silent. Full color day and night. All instructions are inside the box lid, very easy to use. I have never had any trouble with the cameras, they have worked flawlessly. They are not the fastest cameras on the market, so dont buy them for thier speed. Instead, make you purchase based on product quality and photo quality. This exact package would retail for over $500.00. The camera's themselves were $385.00 each when new. This sale includes, camera, box, heavy metal lock box, master lock cable w/ key, two CRV-3 batteries, two 256mb XD media cards. I have my name engraved on top of the box. Just add a strap and two external C batteries and you are set to go. Paypal prefered. Selling two exact packages for $150.00 each, includes shipping. 701-866-5520 or dc240nt@gmail.com
22.jpg

CopyofPA140004.jpg

CopyofPB280041.jpg

CopyofPA250103.jpg

CopyofP1010038.jpg

PB030011.jpg

Last edited:
Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom