Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Two more In Heaven Nov.10th

bowtech150

Backstrap Assassin
This buck I have gotten pictures of throughout the late summer and early fall. The morning was perfect. Two small bucks and a doe were the first to show up around seven. They chased this doe around my stand for probably an hour. The bigger buck grunting snort wheezing the whole nine yards. Shortly after I look out in the field and these three does just bolt out of the treeline and then this buck came out chasing these does. I instanly know this deer after seeing his g2 kicker point. This buck chased these does around everywhere but would not come by my stand, he was about 80 yards out for like 45 minutes. In this time I watched him breed a doe probably close to 10 times!!!!! Never seen that before so that was quite the sight. Finally he broke off and came over to check a doe that was by my stand and he came to 20 yards pulled back released and he ran 60 yards and barrel rolled. I was so excited to see him fall and was so relieved to break my curse from last year of missing my big one. So I took my time and gathered my stuff up, got down out of the stand and started walking up to the buck. As I was walking up to him I looked to my right and there is a doe walking in the timber. She has no idea I am there so I drop my stuff nock an arrow and get her stopped at 20 yards shwack! Another deer down couldnt believe it. So it was a successful day for myself I would say and still cant believe I doubled up. Not the biggest buck on the farm but puts a smile on my face so the hunt itself made it all worth it. Bring on the gun season:drink1:
picture.php

Top Bottom