Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

U.F.O

sofakingfast_1

Unidentified Floating Object /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Anyone know what this is? Cause i sure don't. Found it floating in the Mississippi During the flood. Its Pretty heavy. Probably 15-20 pounds.
033.JPG

all i know is i wouldnt wanna be around when it hatches.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man up....cut 'er open </div></div>

I want to keep it around its a pretty cool thing to have sittin in the corner of the house. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I've had a few people tell me to cut it open because it might have money in it. They say it looks like they molded plastic around something. But i dont know. Im thinking about getting a long drill bit and drilling through the end of it and if it isnt hollow on the inside im not gonna cut it open.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man, this has the Joe Dirt scene all over it. </div></div>

That is what they call a Boeing Bomb!!!!

Anthrax-spore-pod! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Don't open it!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

DRUGS!!! and I don't think the "I found it floating in the river" line will work when the BearCreek taskforce comes a knockin.

Keep us posted, this could get interesting.

BTW-I'd open it outside b/c you don't want to ruin the carpet.

Probably contained a bunch of $$$ and he's doing up the paper work for 400 acres of ground...and there's too much to do before season starts so no more aim-n-high on IW /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Or he's in jail /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Hope it wasn't anthrax!!!

Tony_Montana_Coke.jpg

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Im on the road. Gonna drill into it Monday at a friends he has a drill press i can use for 10% of the cut...lol

Top Bottom