Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Uber Slob

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Minnesota treestand time has been limited for me. I do have a tomorrow through Sunday and a day or two next week free to go, but my expectations are not that high... missing Iowa....

But the tradeoff has been, um... how do you say... fair? :grin:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Been enjoying the water this fall, netted a few fish for Ryan, and he finally netted a fatty for me. (Caught on his custom sucker rigs, no less!)

picture.php

50X22, likely pushing 40 pounds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And contrary to this being posted in the "Harvest" forum, she swam away to fight another day! :grin:
picture.php

Mmmmmm, nuthin better than Musky steaks!!!!

Seriously, how many times do you suppose a musky that big has been caught and released? Anybody ever try to tag them to keep track? Lots of data to be captured.

What if the MN DNR partnered with an NGO to provide training and cost share equipment to "chip" muskies so when they are caught their data could be read and recorded?

Voluntary of course.

Mmmmmm, nuthin better than Musky steaks!!!!

Seriously, how many times do you suppose a musky that big has been caught and released? Anybody ever try to tag them to keep track? Lots of data to be captured.

What if the MN DNR partnered with an NGO to provide training and cost share equipment to "chip" muskies so when they are caught their data could be read and recorded?

Voluntary of course.

I caught a 48 two weeks ago that we know for a fact has been caught 3 times since last october, same spot, same bait. She has a big white scar on her right jaw we have pics of.

That last fish is a nice slob. When I was fishing them hard I'd love the fall sucker rigs. I've had luck in the past casting and then keeping a sucker rig under the boat for the followers to hit.

Top Bottom