Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ugly Stand

180class

I remember about a year ago, there was a thread about the ugliest stand you have ever came across in the timber. Well, Friday I took off work a little early and wanted to see if I could stumble across any sheds. Well, I came up empty handed on the shed end, but I did walk up on this thing that somebody called a stand. I just stood there in awe and couldn't believe what I was looking at. The ladder is built with tree limbs that are nailed together, and the stand itself is just a pallet sitting up in the tree. The funny thing is I'm pretty sure somebody hunted out of it this year, because there was a newer looking rope attacted to one of the limbs.

Ugly_stand_2.JPG

Ugly_stand_1.JPG

Sweeeeeeeet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whoever hunts that one is hardcore. </div></div>
little do you know how ironic that statement could be! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doublerack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whoever hunts that one is hardcore. </div></div>
little do you know how ironic that statement could be! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

LOL. No way! Do you think?

I don't see anything wrong with that thing personally /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">na I am sure his wife took that in the settlement. </div></div>
I can't find that rolling on the floor laughing icon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">na I am sure his wife took that in the settlement.</div></div>

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!

Good stuff there....

I spent a lot of hours building that stand!! Get off my property 180 class you trespasser!!! Them are my sheds!! Deerninja will spin kick you in the face if I see you round my stands. Pansy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeerNinja</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spent a lot of hours building that stand!! Get off my property 180 class you trespasser!!! Them are my sheds!! </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Top Bottom