Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ugly, ugly doe

• Deleted by Bucksnbears
Show…
& look- some rutted up crazed buck overlooked it last November & laid the pipe anyways!!
If they bot flies, I bet ivermectin would fix that. Maybe not but I bet so. Yuck!!! Poor thing!!

**BINGO!!!! In general animal treatment… ivermectin is used for botfly issues.

How to you treat a wild animal with it? In a food supplement or a dart gun!
The guys that do it…. Would be off label if I recall correctly … it’s the same way the studies in eastern US & TX were done…. Ivermectin pour on sprayed on corn. They topped off with molasses for flavor. Those studies were done to see if tick populations could be reduced. Both for Lymes disease reasons in people and tick populations ravaging wildlife & livestock. All the studies I read had very positive results. Internal and external parasites.

The guys that do it…. Would be off label if I recall correctly … it’s the same way the studies in eastern US & TX were done…. Ivermectin pour on sprayed on corn. They topped off with molasses for flavor. Those studies were done to see if tick populations could be reduced. Both for Lymes disease reasons in people and tick populations ravaging wildlife & livestock. All the studies I read had very positive results. Internal and external parasites.

I wondered about this. My fear would be the parasites developing resistance since you can’t ensure each animal would get a complete dose. Over time I could see survivors of microdoses developing some resistance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom