Ultimate hunting video

Monsterbuck1

Ok, we've had a post on what the best hunting videos are, what if you could mix / match hunters from the different video series and make one ultimate hunting video Which 6 hunters would you like to see make one video ? Who's hunts do you enjoy watching the most ?

My top 6 would be :

1) Steve Snow & Mitch Hagen
2) Mark & Terry Drury
3) Don Kisky
4) Lee Lakosky

My two runner ups would be Greg Miller & Pat Reeves

MB1

ha
good post......

Mark and Terry
Steve Snow
My partner Jon Grandon..... (funny things happen in the stand with that guy...... in between deer sightings)
Greg Miller (i have grown up watching him hunt)
Waddell

SASKGUY
SHREDDER
ONECAM
LIMB CHICKEN
CENTRAL IOWA
BOWMAN
HIGHJUMPER

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Don't be bashful Ghostie. Might as well add your name at the end of that list. At least I'd enjoy seeing it with you included!!!

Couple of the Primos Dudes (can't remember all names, Brad, Chris).

Waddell

Anyone hunting the Midwest for GIANTS(fully mature!!!!! not 3 year olds!!!) (sometimes I get sick of Texas OR down south hunts too). And sorry for generic paragraph here but also- anyone who is just down to earth, really hunters like you and not cheeseballs.

Hagan and snow seem to be pretty down to earth and after bigguns.

Jackie Bushman

Eddie Salter

Stan Potts

Jimmie Houston

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif What do you think

I do enjoy the odd video or show.....for the deer mostly. That said, I'm not a video hunter groupie and basically they're all, to me, just some guys doing what I wish I could do for a living. That said, I would get immense viewing pleasure out of watching ALOT of people on this website. If not only to watch exactly what they do and how to do it, but to give me a bit more insight into who they are.

Kent, if you're first post isn't tongue in cheek, ......I'm flattered. Hope to one day be able to shake your paw while using my other hand to try juggle both a Busch Light and and one of your homegrown angus burgers at the shed gathering.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jkratz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jackie Bushman

Eddie Salter

Stan Potts

Jimmie Houston

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif What do you think </div></div>

Looks like you just listed Muddy's family tree........../forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRITRGITR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jkratz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jackie Bushman

Eddie Salter

Stan Potts

Jimmie Houston

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif What do you think </div></div>

Looks like you just listed Muddy's family tree........../forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

You forgot Hank Parker and Jack Brittingham

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What no Tred Barta!? </div></div>

Who could leave Barta out! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Barta with Uncle Ted! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Who could leave Barta out! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Barta with Uncle Ted! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif</div></div>

That would be a great duo!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grasshopper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TK and Mike! What happened to those guys? </div></div>

Ha, I actually have all of their video's. Tk died back in 2001 or 02 from a heart attack. Mike is still hitting up the southern sport shows selling their video's and aparell.

Back