Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Unreal Sequence

jjohnson

My brother got these big guys last week. I think he needs a stand in here. That will get you fired up.

CopyofIM000207.jpg

CopyofIM000208.jpg

CopyofIM000209.jpg

CopyofIM000210.jpg

CopyofIM000213.jpg

CopyofIM000214-1.jpg

CopyofIM000215.jpg

CopyofIM000216.jpg

CopyofIM000217.jpg

CopyofIM000218.jpg

CopyofIM000219.jpg

CopyofIM000220.jpg

I'd say that should get him fired up! One heck of a series of pics right there. That wide one is a hawg! :way:

All I'm thinking when I see that is...PLEASE do not let any of those tines break already in September. :D

Nice pics.

You're right, that is an unreal sequence.....:drink2: How cool would it be to let the air out of one of those deer and have the pics to go with the mount.

Thanks for sharing justin, now you have to settle it with Jer, who gets to hunt it 1st.

Haha I'm pretty certain I won't be allowed in there this year. That big guy is a tank. Last year he was a real nice ten but lost most of his G-4's and added a ton of mass. He was dissappointed at first but that deer is a pig this year. He really dwarfs that other ten. I'm just amazed they picked that spot to duke it out and in daylight. Very cool.

Last year he killed a 160 class ten and two weeks later pulled the camera from this spot and had a picture of the one he killed the morning he killed him.

Hopefully he can stick the big dude this year.

Top Bottom