Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Update: The Great Eight, Score/Age?

Your aware that the picture on page 2 is from last year right? When I get done with classes at noon I'll go back to my apt and put a tape and take a picture of that g2 to prove to you last year he was over 12inches.

I didnt even look at the picture on page 2. In all reality, I didnt care what he looked like last year because obviously it can change. I feel like his 2's went down and 3's got longer..Im not trying to make a pissing match out of it..you wanted guesses, so there you go

i will go ahead and say that is a pig not the biggest 8 ive seen im my neck of the woods but you without a doubt have a 150 to 155 inch booner there bud smack that pig with some carbon and get us some pics on him on the ground.

No pissing match just proving a point :way::way:. Here's his 2's from last year, obviously its not the best measurement because its with a big tape measure but you get the point. When I did it last year i think it was around 12 and some change with an actual scorers tape.

29z76z9.jpg

qy5lll.jpg

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom