Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Update to scum post...broken camera..in Illinois!

fullrut2

To the person who sent Timberspirit the picture.
Thanks for the pic!
we need to talk serious!!!
call fullrut at 240-405-0158.
thanks

Ryan they sent me a trailcam picture of the booner Doug missed. There was no mistaking the deer I watched it with the glasses for a good 4 minutes at 75 yards. The pic was dated the same day we know my cam got smashed. We did not tell anyone what the deer looked like and the only place we posted about the cam getting smashed was here and my site......

I missed something.

Maybe I should post the pictures of my most resent trespasser we've had and see if anybody can identify him.

What do you mean picture sent? Obviously by email, did it have a return email. If so contact email provider and get cops involved and you will have a name in a day or so if you have email address

what I want guys is for the person to contact me.Not to start a fight just to talk.The person knows who they are and I would like to talk to them.The incident happened in Illinois not Iowa.
Plenty of times I have found stands, cameras and steps...not to mention a homemade pin mount system very high in a tree? ring any bells? call me!

Wow, someone's got some big nuts. Its one thing to smash/steal property but then add salt to the wound and send pics taken from the camera? Wow, some things never cease to amaze me...

Re: Update to scum post...broken camera..in Illino

Lets at least see the picture of the buck that Doug missed!
evil.gif

Was the picture sent via PM on this site or in an e-mail?

ghost,
I met someone down in farmington one day that used to hunt with you? the guy gave me his card..I think he was a builder? he drove a red truck.
I killed a 140 buck right up the street past the des moines river..also found a shed and a dead 10 in the 120 class.I saw 35 different bucks and the one I killed was the best one.
doug
iowabuck2.jpg
iowabuck1.jpg

Guys the pic came by email. They had to get my email from my profile either here or on my site www.marylandwhitetail.com these are the only two sites I posted the smashed cam pic and story on.
They were not dumb I tried to email back but it keeps coming back "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)" in the subject bar and
"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed. xxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com

Seems they just set up the email then dumbed it somehow......All I can say is next year (if I don't draw an IA tag DAM I HOPE I DO!) I will have a couple IR cams built and you better smile cause I am going to bait you in
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The incident happened in Illinois not Iowa.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok now I am confused?

Okay I have been confused since the beginning of this thread. What did I miss? Not sure I could be of any help but I am not putting the pieces of the puzzzle together here.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok now I am confused?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I don't understand what's happening but I do know that I'm pissed at someone......
wall.gif

Somebody smashed and stole Timberspirit's trail cam, and then found his email address and sent him trail pics from his own camera. That's the way I understand it. That is as dirty as it gets. What a low life piece of filth. Seems like whoever it is knows you personally.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok now I am confused?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I don't understand what's happening but I do know that I'm pissed at someone......
wall.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly. Is there a previous post on here somewhere that will shed some more light on whatever this a**hole is doing?

5987untitled3-med.jpg
5987untitled2-med.jpg

Sorry guys the first post was in the PMA forums. Yes it got smashed in Fulton Co IL they sent me the pic when i got back home in MD and we posted it on IAwhitetail now I am confused LOL...Joe

Top Bottom